This can be a procedure:
- The spouse that is foreign a Visa Kunjungan abroad and gets an Izin Kunjungan delivered for an initial period of 60 times during the slot of entry.
- The foreign partner goes to their regional Immigration workplace, together with his Indonesian partner to use for the transformation of his Izin Kunjungan to an ITAS.
- The sponsor “buys” the forms that are neededIDR 10K to IDR 25K) and fills down a written need. A “Riwayat Hidup” regarding the foreigner, and a bank declaration showing that the few has sufficient funds to reside for starters complete 12 months in Indonesia must be connected.
- Besides the above, the sponsor should submit:
– Akte Perwakinan asli (Kristen, Hindu, Buddhist) or Buku Nikah asli (Islam) or Surat Tanda Bukti Lapor Perkawinan asli (overseas wed)
– spouse’s KTP
– spouse’s Passport
- Frequently, 2 extra sets of photocopies are required for every collection of papers.
- Imigrasi will likely then issue a document become delivered to the Kantor Wilayah. It really is a page which claims that after reviewing most of the documents, he’s no opposition for the transformation of this immigration status. Allow a short time getting the page finalized by the KaKanIm.
- After reviewing your entire papers, the Kepala Divisi Keimigrasian for the Kantor Wilayah will issue a page saying their good viewpoint concerning the modification of status associated with international spouse. This page, along side a collection of most of the papers, should really be sent or brought to Bpk Direktur Izin Tinggal dan reputation kemigrasian when you look at the DitJen Imigrasi operating out of Jln Rasuna stated Kav 8-9 in Jakarta. Allow one day when it comes to KanWil to sort the document out. There’s absolutely no cost when it comes to page, but any such thing like IDR 10K to IDR 50K should assist the woman to type quicker. You can send the documents by Tiki from the KanWil to the DitJen if you live far from Jakarta. That generally seems to work nicely.
- The Kasubdit Alih Status Keimigrasian on behalf of the Direktur Izin Tinggal dan Status Kemigrasian should issue a Keputusan Direktur Jenderal Imigrasi nomor: (the number/reference of the Keputusan) tentang Alih Status Izin Kunjungan menjadi Izin Tinggal Terbatas atas nama: (Name of the foreigner) stating that a new status can be granted to the foreigner upon reception of the letter of the KanWil, after reviewing all the documents. Enable a week to 10 times because of this keputusan to prepare yourself through the time you delivered all of the papers towards the ditjen. Monitor it in the phone at (62-21) 5224658 ext 2521. Do not hesitate to mobile 15 times a time, you want fortune to own some body solution the device!
- You, or any general (holding a “Surat Kuasa Khusus” from you), should pick within the Keputusan DitJen straight through the Sub-Direktorat Alih reputation Keimigrasian.
- In reality, the DitJen will issue 3 copies (1 for you personally, 1 for the KanIm, 1 for the KanWil). You will need to carry it straight back victoriously into the KanWil that will provide you with a page authorising the KanIm to start out to process an ITAS .
- It is really not required to submit passport pictures because they will be studied in the Kantor Imigrasi. Fingerprints may also be taken.
- Then comes the full time to pay for the charge when it comes to ITAS: IDR 1,400,000 for a 2 12 months non-electronic ITAS or IDR 1,600 for the 2 12 months electronic ITAS, IDR 800,000 for a 12 months non-electronic ITAS or IDR 1,000,000 for a 12 months electronic ITAS, when your passport has at the least 1 . 5 years staying credibility, or IDR 450,000 for a 6 months non electronic ITAS or IDR 650,000 for a a few months electronic ITAS, in the event your passport has year validity that is remaining.
- In the event the KanIm is online utilizing the DitJen, a tiny issue might occur. After delivering the Keputusan DirJen, Jakarta often “forgets” to finalise the task also to go into the “OK” within the system. meaning that your cannot that is kanIm process re payment! Very first time inside your life that Imigrasi will refuse your cash. Enjoy the brief minute, it generally speaking does not take place frequently! If it occurs, don’t worry, simply phone to your true quantity offered at point 8 (or fax : 021- 52962095. this 1 may be the fax associated with SubDit Alih reputation)
- The Kantor Imigrasi will likely then stamp an ITAS when you look at the passport that is foreign an ITAS (Kartu Izin Tinggal terbatas) should be given.
- At that true point, it is wise to require an “Izin Masuk Kembali” become stamped within the spouse’s passport. If he goes out of Indonesia without it, the ITAS holder “loses” his ITAS. Better then to own it, if you do not might like to do this method once again. Execute a search within the archives associated with Expat Forum for the formal charges connected to your Izin Masuk Kembali.
- The foreigner needs to go to their Kantor Lurah to have a Surat Keterengan Domisili saying their formal target in Indonesia in which he should bring this page to their Catatan Sipil to have a SKTT (Surat Keterangan Tempat Tinggal), a SKPPS (Surat Keterengan Pendaftaran Penduduk Sementara) and a SKDLN (Surat Keterengan Datang dari Luar Negeri). A foreigner remaining for an ITAS MUST register during the Catatan Sipil for the above papers. It can help smooth our ITAP procedures later on if you have done this step that is required. The three documents and issue a nice greenish card attesting your residency and registration as a temporary resident for the length of the ITAS in fact, chances are that the CaPil compile . Costs because of it are defined by Peraturan Daerah and differ dependent on each kota/kabupaten. It willn’t cost significantly more than IDR 150K. More details on trying to get a SKPPS
Be mindful to see you have actually JUST fourteen days to join up after the date of issuance associated with the ITAS (Pasal 20, undang undang 23 tahun 2006 tentang Administrasi Kependudukan). Failure to take action over time would expose you to definitely an excellent of at the most IDR 2.000K (Pasal 89, undang undang 23 tahun 2006 tentang Administrasi Kependudukan).
Take note the immediate following:
- An ITAS, as described above, sponsored by the Indonesian wife, will not enable any type or types of work by the expat spouse.
- You’ll have to restore the ITAS at the least 1 before its termination month. Yearly renewal additionally is applicable for SKTT, STM and SKPPS.
- Any improvement in your residency or civil status must be reported to your Kantor Imigrasi, law enforcement additionally the Catatan Sipil through the legitimacy of the ITAS .
- Just legitimately hitched (in other words. recognised by Indonesian legislation) wife/husband are authorised to follow the above mentioned described procedure.
- The ITAS owner chooses to end voluntarily their ITAS and to leave Indonesia (age.g if 1 day. moving in a international nation), he has to very very very first apply for an Exit license just in the Kantor Imigrasi of their residence and are accountable to the Catatan Sipil.
- Delivering that most the requested papers are submitted because of the sponsor into the proper timing, supplying which you avoid the solutions of the friend/calo and that you distribute yourself all of the papers into the appropriate management (KanIm, KanWil, DitJen) you shouldn’t have difficulty.
- Please, don’t allow corrupted Pejabat abuse you. Never spend any thing more compared to the appropriate charges. You will definitely be sorry bitterly and type in a spiral you could in no real way control. If you begin to spend bribes, you might void your straight to grumble in the event that things come out wrong.
- The procedure that is total endure around one to two months approximately. Remember that you have got thirty days “only” to have the ITAS issued following the issuance for the Keputusan DirJen.
- Do not forget to expand your Izin Kunjungan, if required, throughout the procedure!
Our because of Atlantis for investigating and Marilyn Ardipradja for upgrading this area’s information! For extra details see this thread regarding the Expat Forum.